Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Arrived in Trujillo

Dear family,

I am here in Trujillo.  We got here at about 9:00pm yesterday, all is well. Last night the missionaries, and President and Sister Turk picked us up from the Airport. Then we had dinner and rested in the hotel, today we have a bunch of trainings and I will meet my trainer later this afternoon.   I am tired, but fantastic!!!

I will email you more next Monday.

Love,
Elder

Ps. So, that was a pretty generically generated message. But really. I´m here. And fine. I'll write latter in the week though. Ciao.


(ps. from Christy) Got a phone call from a random lady in Layton today who said her daughter is serving in Doug's same mission. She saw Doug on the Mission Presidents' blog and then looked up our number just to call and tell us about it so we could see too. How adorable! right!? So, in case you wanna see too, the address is http://terryandjanetturk.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment