Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How Great is My Calling

Doug sent this to me last week, he says they quote it in Spanish at every meeting. I thought it was really powerful so I thought I'd share it with the rest of the blogosphere...


I am called of God.
My authority is above all the kings of the earth.
By prophesy I have been called as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. 
He is my master and He has chosen me as his humble servant.
To put me in his place. 
To say and do what he would say and do if he personally we're 
here ministering to the very people to which he has sent me.
My voice is his voice. 
My acts are his acts.
My words are his words.
My doctrine is his doctrine.
My comission is to say what he wants said. 
To do what he wants done. 
To be a living, modern day witness of his great and marvelous work in these last days. 
How great is my calling.

-Bruce R. McConkie





No comments:

Post a Comment