Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 1st

Hey famiry.
So the earthquake thing. It was in Lima. not bad at all. There was one a couple weeks ago that we felt a little more but they didn't do anything here... just kinda cool.
So got a phone call last Friday. And then I was suddenly talking to president. And now I'm in the office. Someone please ask Ian what a financial secretary is supposed to do...!?
So that's why I haven't written you yet, cause I'm trying to figure out how to manage vendors and receipts and memorize account and safe numbers. So I got two weeks to train in all this stuff and then I actually have to start doing it. So that's weird. And odds are pretty good I won't get sent out of the office till my mission is more than half over. Unreal right? But I'm not that bummed about it cause I like working in here. Plus, we get a cool apartment and have our own kitchen and stuff. Plus, I get to make my own breakfast and dinner. Plus, Hermana Turk is extremely generous with candy. So that about makes up for not getting to proselyte very much. So anyway, a kid who's never written a check is now running finances for the Trujillo, Peru mission; if it wasn't inspired it would be absolutely irresponsible. 



No comments:

Post a Comment